Every follow day of the season, the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs launch an official harm report main as much as the subsequent recreation. This week, the Chiefs are on the highway to play the Washington Soccer Group on Sunday at Midday Arrowhead Time.
Right here is the Chiefs’ first official harm report of the week:
- As Kansas Metropolis Chiefs head coach Andy Reid outlined right here at his Wednesday press convention, six Chiefs gamers missed follow on Wednesday resulting from harm.
- Of these Chiefs listed, I believe the gamers to observe are defensive lineman Chris Jones (wrist) and Charvarius Ward (quad).
- Jones missed follow final week and was a game-time resolution in opposition to Buffalo, and he didn’t play. Ward missed the final three video games together with his quad concern, and he might have suffered a setback (Ward was restricted Friday and didn’t play Sunday night time after two full practices Wednesday and Thursday of final week).
- Maybe with these two accidents in thoughts, the Chiefs protected follow squad defensive again Dicaprio Bootle and defensive finish Demone Harris. In addition they protected quarterback Shane Buechele. The Chiefs elevated Harris for the Payments recreation final week.
- Reid appeared optimistic that the opposite 4 gamers on the listing could be OK by the tip of the week. The pinnacle coach didn’t point out defensive sort out Jarran Reed, who didn’t follow however was excused for private causes.
- Washington proper sort out Sam Cosmi (ankle) left final week’s recreation in opposition to the New Orleans Saints resulting from harm. Proper guard Brandon Scherff (knee) has not performed since Week 4. Each didn’t follow to start out the week.
- Different didn’t follow statuses of be aware embrace beginning operating again Antonio Gibson (groin) and broad receivers Curtis Samuel (groin) and Cam Sims (hamstring).